You will find here important legal details regarding the contract, its conclusion, payment terms, etc.
Additional information on the requisite working conditions at your hotel can be found in my rider.
- During preliminary e-mail negotiations I will send you the questions that you need to answer to enable me to assess the complexity of the work.
- We will need to conclude a contract, exchanging originals of the contract via DHL.
- To book my time 0,5−6 months prior to my arrival at your hotel, you should pay upfront an advance amounting to 30−50% of the total contract fee (depending on the Package that you decide to choose).
- Naturally it is best to book my time in advance, the earlier the better. I won't be able to fly out to your hotel immediately, as this would entail the deferral of existing work and contracts which I have already signed.
- Payment is by bank transfer in US dollars to my account. I do not accept cash.
- You will pay the second part of the contract fee after a display of the completed work, but before my departure from your hotel (at least 3−5 days before departure).
- You will pay the cost of my airplane ticket on my arrival at your hotel, by remitting the amount in US dollars to my account.
- In case of illness, problems connected with acclimatisation, etc. (force-majeure) – the work will be postponed, but will definitely be performed immediately after the end of the force-majeure circumstances.
- I will provide any subsequent technical support for the developed website and make corrections to possible errors (if any), minor modifications, etc., after my departure from your hotel.
In general I work with major four and five star hotels. Therefore I will do my best to make maximum use of state-of-the-art technical functions and programs on your website.